Into - Me - I - See. Awaken the senses with this blood moving, heart-opening, tonic intentionally crafted to facilitate sensual pleasure and a deepened connection to self.
Milder in taste and intensity than our discs and slightly sweetened with natural date powder, our Daily Drinking Range offers the same great product in a simple and easy to use form.
A great introductory product for the cacao curious, each 250g tube contains enough Cacao for up to 30 doses.
- Rose treats the nerves, and lifts the spirit. With an affinity for the heart and blood, rose reduces inflammation and nourishes digestion. A powerful reproductive herb, rose increases semen in Men and is often used to treat gynaecological disorders such as endometriosis and fibroids in women. A beautiful herb to connect to and activate your heart chakra.
- Cinnamon is a powerful herb used to increase circulation and push blood outwards towards cold extremities. Another gynaecological herb, its antispasmodic properties are used to relax and calm painful or heavy periods.
- Cayenne pepper is a fiery tonic used to increase blood flow and digestive insufficiency. Much like cinnamon, it reduces inflammation and pushes clean, oxygenated blood to the joints and extremities. A powerful ally of Cacao, Cayenne was a crucial ingredient in traditional Mayan recipes as it increases the bioavailability of Cacao and its active constituents.
- Licorice root is a synergist, helping to increase the bio-availability of herbs or ingredients it is taken with. A powerful anti-inflammatory herb in its own right, licorice helps to soothe gastrointestinal inflammation and irritations such as GERD, gastritis, IBD, and ulcers.
- Cacao is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. An aphrodisiac, an immune builder, a vascular strengthener, a hormone balancer, cacao works on every system of the body. It contains over 300 different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as unique MAO inhibitors which promotes heightened levels of serotonin to circulate in the brain.